Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.08 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burbank, Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport (KBUR)
Lat: 34.19972°N Lon: 118.36472°W Elev: 774ft.
Los Angeles-Whiteman Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80. Windy, with a north northeast wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE