Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 G 23 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in (1007.4 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index76°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
22 Miles WNW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 60. West northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 62. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 92. West wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 67.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 69.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 97.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE