Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
22 Miles WNW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE