Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364°N Lon: 111.3392558°W Elev: 5157ft.
2 Miles NNE Payson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Gila County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE