Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364 Lon: -111.3392558 Elev: 5157ft.
2 Miles NNE Payson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Gila County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE