Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 24 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
17 Miles SE Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE