Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 25 G 31 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611°N Lon: 114.62333°W Elev: 890ft.
17 Miles SE Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. North northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE