Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Atoka Municipal Airport (KAQR)
Lat: 34.4 Lon: -96.15 Elev: 590ft.
4 Miles WNW Farris OK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Atoka County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE