Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (TS917)
Lat: 32.90775°N Lon: 114.474028°W Elev: 285ft.
5 Miles ENE Parker Strip AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 55. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE