Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (TS917)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
5 Miles ENE Parker Strip AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE