Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364 Lon: -111.3392558 Elev: 5157ft.
18 Miles ENE Payson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Gila County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE