Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity49% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.07 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364°N Lon: 111.3392558°W Elev: 5157ft.
16 Miles ENE Payson AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.