Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 12 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
14 Miles SSE Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE