Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 26 G 35 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1012.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index76°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611°N Lon: 114.62333°W Elev: 890ft.
14 Miles SSE Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE