Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in (1030.8 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
24 Miles WNW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE