Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
24 Miles WNW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 7 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 14 mph becoming east in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE