Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
El Rio - Rio Mesa (ER)
Lat: 34.25238 Lon: -119.14318 Elev: 131ft.
2 Miles S Santa Paula CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 35. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain likely before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE