Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
23 Miles NW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE