Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Gainesville, Gilmer Memorial Airport (KGVL)
Lat: 34.26 Lon: -83.83 Elev: 1276ft.
7 Miles WNW Gainesville GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hall County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE