Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364°N Lon: 111.3392558°W Elev: 5157ft.
17 Miles SSE Camp Verde AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind around 11 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE