Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 11 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
CAMP 9 (CNIC1)
Lat: 34.353250 Lon: -118.418578 Elev: 4000ft.
5 Miles NNE San Fernando CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 39. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE