Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 G 11 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
CAMP 9 (CNIC1)
Lat: 34.35325°N Lon: 118.418578°W Elev: 4000ft.
5 Miles NNE San Fernando CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Windy, with an east northeast wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Windy, with a northeast wind 30 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Very windy, with a north northeast wind 35 to 40 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE