Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 8 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Piru - Pacific Ave (PU)
Lat: 34.40426 Lon: -118.80991 Elev: 636ft.
4 Miles SSE Fillmore CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Rain after 4am. Low around 39. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 54. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Windy.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Windy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE