Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbia Metropolitan Airport (KCAE)
Lat: 33.96°N Lon: 81.12°W Elev: 213ft.
7 Miles NE Newberry SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Newberry County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE