Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
16 Miles N Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 6 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE