Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
16 Miles N Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE