Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedW 22 G 30 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Florence Regional Airport (KFLO)
Lat: 34.19 Lon: -79.72 Elev: 146ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Darlington County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE