Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
25 Miles SSE Wikieup AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE