Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 18 G 31 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.446389 Lon: -118.1968 Elev: 2600ft.
12 Miles NNW Mount Wilson CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Windy.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE