Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
KC6JTN-3 Lucerne Valley (AR854)
Lat: 34.42483 Lon: -116.87983 Elev: 3100ft.
10 Miles NNE Big Bear City Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated sprinkles. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE