Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedN 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
MEANS LAKE (MNLC1)
Lat: 34.384194 Lon: -116.524 Elev: 2818ft.
12 Miles NE Big Bear City Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE