Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.408175°N Lon: 119.371244°W Elev: 639ft.
4 Miles SW Mira Monte CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE