Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.408175 Lon: -119.371244 Elev: 639ft.
4 Miles SW Mira Monte CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE