Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 28 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
24 Miles SSW Wikieup AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South southwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43. North northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE