Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedNW 10 mph Barometer30.41 in Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68°N Lon: 90.35°W Elev: 194ft.
7 Miles ESE Sardis MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.