Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE