Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
2 Miles SE Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 82. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE