Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.408175 Lon: -119.371244 Elev: 639ft.
5 Miles WSW Mira Monte CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain likely before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE