Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (KSBA)
Lat: 34.42611 Lon: -119.84361 Elev: 10ft.
Isla Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 41. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 59. Breezy, with a northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE