Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 18 MPH
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.7 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (KSBA)
Lat: 34.42611 Lon: -119.84361 Elev: 10ft.
Isla Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE