Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
EW3060 Hesperia (E3060)
Lat: 34.41967°N Lon: 117.26533°W Elev: 3051ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE