Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE