Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 10 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.445°N Lon: 119.625833°W Elev: 285ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE