Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.48 in (1031.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
24 Miles NNW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE