Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Ardmore Municipal (KADM)
Lat: 34.3 Lon: -97.02 Elev: 761ft.
3 Miles NW Drake OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE