Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.59 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Ardmore Municipal (KADM)
Lat: 34.3 Lon: -97.02 Elev: 761ft.
3 Miles NNE Dougherty OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE