Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Ardmore Municipal (KADM)
Lat: 34.3°N Lon: 97.02°W Elev: 761ft.
3 Miles NNE Dougherty OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of drizzle before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE