Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Ardmore Municipal (KADM)
Lat: 34.3 Lon: -97.02 Elev: 761ft.
3 Miles NNE Dougherty OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE