Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 11 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.435011 Lon: -118.513181 Elev: 1450ft.
2 Miles NE Santa Clarita CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clarita Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE