Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 6 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.435011 Lon: -118.513181 Elev: 1450ft.
2 Miles NE Santa Clarita CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clarita Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE