Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity55% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.07 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364°N Lon: 111.3392558°W Elev: 5157ft.
18 Miles NW Payson AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 7 to 14 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.