Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.51 in (1033.5 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Decatur, Pryor Field (KDCU)
Lat: 34.66 Lon: -86.94 Elev: 591ft.
3 Miles ESE Moulton AL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 41. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lawrence County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE