Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.45 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ardmore Municipal (KADM)
Lat: 34.3 Lon: -97.02 Elev: 761ft.
4 Miles SW Sulphur OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Murray County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE