Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
DW4819 Lucerne Valley (D4819)
Lat: 34.43700 Lon: -117.03500 Elev: 2936ft.
3 Miles SE Apple Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 23. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Friday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday A chance of rain before 10am, then snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE