Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tupelo Regional Airport (KTUP)
Lat: 34.28°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 361ft.
New Albany MS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Monday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light west southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South southwest wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Union County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE