Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1011.9 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenwood County Airport (KGRD)
Lat: 34.23°N Lon: 82.15°W Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles SSE Hickory Tavern SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 70. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Laurens County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE