Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Greenwood County Airport (KGRD)
Lat: 34.23 Lon: -82.15 Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles SSE Hickory Tavern SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 7am. High near 45. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Laurens County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE