Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.445556 Lon: -117.851111 Elev: 3780ft.
8 Miles S Lake Los Angeles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 31. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Antelope Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE