Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
ROSE VALLEY (ROVC1)
Lat: 34.543383 Lon: -119.184931 Elev: 3331ft.
7 Miles ENE Ojai CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE