Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
KC6JTN-3 Lucerne Valley (AR854)
Lat: 34.42483 Lon: -116.87983 Elev: 3100ft.
13 Miles ENE Lucerne Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of sprinkles. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of sprinkles before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE