Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MEANS LAKE (MNLC1)
Lat: 34.384194 Lon: -116.524 Elev: 2818ft.
16 Miles ENE Lucerne Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE