Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 20 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
5 Miles SSE Camp Verde AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE