Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH Barometer29.93 in (1011.3 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
26 Miles N Twentynine Palms CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind around 11 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.